Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Am I dreaming?

(10 Posts)
sarah293 Fri 11-Jul-08 17:50:07

Message withdrawn

2shoes Fri 11-Jul-08 17:51:51

about bloody time. contact a sn school and ask the staff

BriocheDoree Fri 11-Jul-08 18:15:13

Riven, so pleased for you! Sounded like you were going nutso last week...

streakybacon Fri 11-Jul-08 18:25:04

Fantastic news. Hope you find someone suitable soon.

Tclanger Fri 11-Jul-08 19:29:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Seuss Fri 11-Jul-08 21:31:22

smileGlad to hear your good news!

fatzak Fri 11-Jul-08 21:40:10

Glad to hear your news Riven. Have been doing lots of archive searching re epilepsy as DS's seems to be having impact on his life than we had ever imagined, and i have read so many of your posts. Hope that you find someone to give you some help smile

sarah293 Sat 12-Jul-08 07:36:40

Message withdrawn

fatzak Sat 12-Jul-08 17:39:36

DS has his seizures in his sleep - on one hand I feel that at least it's not going to happen when we are out and about etc, but now we're beginning to realise that the combination of a disturbed sleep plus his medication is making it very difficult for him to stay focussed and settled (read sitting down) at school. He's only in reception and their lack of understanding has led to us looking to change schools. Fingers crossed that a move of bloody bonkers epilim might help!

Davros Sat 12-Jul-08 18:56:41

Its wonderful news Riven but is that ALL they're going to give you? 14 hours a week over a whole, long summer is fuck all really, esp considering the work you have to do. I don't want to be negative and, if I were you I'd be biting their hand off too, but its the easy option for them. I DO realise its better than nothing and, once you get going and have things set up, it will work well but purleese!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now