Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Tamum you are a star! - thank you

(14 Posts)
Merlot Thu 03-Feb-05 15:05:37

Just wanted to say a big public thank you to Tamum for talking me through some pretty involved genetic stuff .

This has shown me a truly wonderful side of the Mumsnet Community - Tamum you are a star - a bunch of virtual flowers coming your way here

ThomCat Thu 03-Feb-05 18:15:21

Tamum's great!

coppertop Thu 03-Feb-05 18:17:27

Awww!

<scuttles in to join the Tamum Appreciation Society>

tamum Thu 03-Feb-05 18:20:56

Ahhh, you sweetie pie Well, sweetie pies, actually- hello CT and TC!

Thank you for the flowers, they are beautiful . Anyway, you are more than welcome, and I hope it gives you some tiny bit of reassurance. Good luck with the appointment(s), I'll be thinking of you.

Twiglett Thu 03-Feb-05 18:23:46

We love Tamum, yes we do
We love Tamum, how about you

can I join the Tamum Appreciation Society too then?

Twiglett Thu 03-Feb-05 18:24:10

after all, its so difficult to get a good plumber nowadays <snurk>

coppertop Thu 03-Feb-05 18:27:08

<starts a Mexican wave in honour of Tamum>

Yay!

happymerryberries Thu 03-Feb-05 18:28:10

She is fab!

Oh and tamum, my y10 did ask that question of different eye colours and thanks to you I could answer it!

marthamoo Thu 03-Feb-05 18:29:13

Oh I'll be in the Tamum Appreciation Society - even though I don't believe she's ever given me genetic advice

Twiglett Thu 03-Feb-05 18:29:26

<joins in mexican wave a micro-second too late >

tamum Thu 03-Feb-05 18:37:17

It is a wonderful community, isn't it? Marthamoo, as Twiglett points out I am actually a dab hand with the old plumbing, so if I can't help you out with genetics maybe I could..ummm... unblock your toilet or summat?

Hmb, I am constantly in awe of your pupils, many of whom seem to be brighter than the average medical student!

marthamoo Thu 03-Feb-05 18:41:38

You may live to regret that offer, tamum - we're having a new kitchen sink soon...

Merlot Thu 03-Feb-05 20:24:36

Tamum - You need to start giving out signed photographs

DH is, as expected, very grateful for all your advice and he was quite taken aback at how much time and effort you had clearly spent on our `probs`.

Mumsnet has just gone up in his estimation and I wont be scolded for `spending all your bl**dy time on Mumsnet!' for quite some while. Long Live Mumsnet! Down with housework!

marthamoo Fri 04-Feb-05 14:49:04

Quick, tamum, give me some genetic advice..."spending all your bl**dy time on MN" is a refrain that's often heard in the moo household too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now