Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Can anyone recommend a good holiday park in Sussex please

(11 Posts)
anxiousmax Mon 07-Jul-08 10:01:05

Looking for something in the school holidays suitable for both ds's.
DS1 age 8 very sporty & sociable so somewhere with stuff to keep him amused.
DS2 age 5 mild CP, ASD learning difficulties.

We are struggling to find something with enough going on to keep ds1 happy but small enough for ds2 not to spend the week trembling with fear.

All suggestions welcome
thanks
Max x

mshadowsisfab Mon 07-Jul-08 18:52:29

Sorry I can't help. but will link this ito the brighton meet up thread.

anxiousmax Tue 08-Jul-08 13:57:12

Thank you, I know the area as lived in Brighton & Eastbourne but never holidayed there & it was pre kids so not sure whats about.

Ideally would like to be between E'bourne & Brighton but can only seem to find places near Hastings.

Thanks for your help any ideas welcome.

fiodyl Wed 09-Jul-08 15:24:28

Theres a butlins in bognor regis which is not too far from brighton, or the haven out by hastings, think thats it really.

anxiousmax Wed 09-Jul-08 16:57:49

Thanks fiodyl i'll have a look at the Haven I think the Butlins would be a bit too much for ds2 to cope with.
Max x

2shoes Wed 09-Jul-08 17:10:01

here
and here

first one is peacehaven and second seaford.

2shoes Wed 09-Jul-08 17:13:10

or this
seaford is a nice place

Buckets Wed 09-Jul-08 17:26:24

Butlins Bognor Regis is vile! Well the place is ok, it's the other holidaymakers - so many parents drunk by 7pm (esp the grandmas for some reasonshock) and parents swearing at their kids. Shocking food too although you could tell most of the people thought it was normal (it was sub school dinners, like the worst chain pub you ever ate in). The evening panto-type shows are just an opportunity to dump your kids in the middle of a huge circular bar. We left a day early it was so depressing.

anxiousmax Thu 10-Jul-08 12:37:02

Thanks 2 shoes i'll have a look at those, i lived in Rottingdean for a while so would like to visit a few old haunts & lived in E'bourne for 2 yrs.

Thanks Buckets DH shuddered when i said Butlins perhaps ds2 hasn't got sensory problems maybe its just good taste grin

bigcar Fri 11-Jul-08 18:14:41

Church Farm at Pagham (not too far from Bognor) is quite small, it's a Haven site.

anxiousmax Fri 11-Jul-08 19:35:03

Cheers Bigcar i;ll have a look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now