Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Very belated New Year wishes!!

(7 Posts)
rivers Fri 14-Jan-05 20:44:07

Just wanted to wish everone a very belated happy new year!! Unfortunately spent the whole of christmas in our local hospital as my DD had a really bad case of RSV.Thakfully she is better now and we are slowly getting back to normal. Hope you all had good christmas's and wishing you all a stress free 2005!!

Potty1 Fri 14-Jan-05 20:47:02

Happy New Year to you too rivers. Sorry to hear about the RSV, my dd had it twice a its bloody awful. Glad to hear yours is on the up!

Socci Fri 14-Jan-05 20:48:31

Message withdrawn

Blossomhill Fri 14-Jan-05 20:48:56

Happy new year Rivers. Poor dd So glad to hear that she is better now. Is RSV bronchialitus as if so my dd stayed in overnight when she was just 4 months with that.
Here's to a good, no brilliant 2005

rivers Fri 14-Jan-05 20:58:12

RSV is bronchialitus and it is really horrible. She is 31/2yrs old so it shouldn't have really affected her that bad but because her chest is already weak anythiing like this really makes her very unwell. Socci- I am not too bad now but have to admit I was pleased to see the end of christmas/2004!!

Merlot Fri 14-Jan-05 22:23:56

Hi Rivers, Nice to see you posting again - Happy New Year

coppertop Fri 14-Jan-05 22:26:24

Welcome back, rivers. Sorry to heard dd was ill.

Happy New Year to you too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now