Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

DLA forms....advice please...

(5 Posts)
JaysMum Tue 11-Jan-05 09:27:25

I have now finally completed the DLA forms and am not sure if I should enclose copies of the independent reports from the EP and SALT that we have seen. Also should I send a copy of the BIBIC assessment report that we had done?
All these reports confirm what I have written that J is not aware of danger and needs 24 hour supervision because of his AS.
What do you think?

misdee Tue 11-Jan-05 09:27:56

yeah, i would.

coppertop Tue 11-Jan-05 09:44:21

I would. It all counts as evidence. The more evidence you can send, the more likely you are to get DLA/get it renewed. In theory anyway!

JakB Tue 11-Jan-05 11:39:26

Yeah, definitely.

bambi06 Fri 14-Jan-05 18:29:28

yes but dont forget to photocopy everything..they lost everything of mine and now i`m waiting to see if it can all be backdated!!! they sent me a really wierd form back asking questions like `how do i remember when i sent the form?` who did i speak to when i called to check about my form when i hadnt heard for a while and in what office were they in? PLEASE KEEP A RECORD OF EVERYTHING AND EVEN GET IT SENT RECORDED.. i`ve learnt from my mistakes!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now