Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Happy New year everyone

(16 Posts)
mullgedwine Fri 31-Dec-04 10:02:12

Just wanted to wish all the SN mums and lo's a happy and healthy 2005. Thought i'd post this now before i get all tired and emotional tonight !I'm so pleased i found MN in 2004, this board has been invaluable to me. Thank you!

coppertop Fri 31-Dec-04 10:43:25

Here's hoping that 2005 brings you all the things that you've spent 2004 fighting for.

Happy New Year everyone!

Blossomhill Fri 31-Dec-04 15:45:03

Can I ask what your non-christmas chatname is mullgedwine? I have been wracking my brains thinking

fruitcake Fri 31-Dec-04 16:13:09

Happy New Year to all -- thank you so much for your support, humour, honesty and advice! This is a difficult time of year for everyone, I think. We have a lot of expectations and, as mums especially, everyone seems to believe we can perform unending miracles. Including a perfect Christmas. Ha! Get that bottle of bubbly out of the fridge and give yourselves a break, ladies!

I haven't been able to stop thinking of the victims of the tsunami and of their families; I can't imagine a worse Christmas.

Much love and hugs to you from Fruitcake.

Potty1 Fri 31-Dec-04 16:34:38

Happy New Year everyone.
Peace, health and happiness to all

anniebear Fri 31-Dec-04 17:31:21

Happy New and a stressfree New Year to you all (we can dream!!!!!!!!!1)

Eulalia Fri 31-Dec-04 17:49:45

Happy new year from me too. And thanks to everyone for their support and friendship.

Off to a party in the village hall later. Hope everyone has a Happy Hogmanay

meea Fri 31-Dec-04 18:33:55

Going to post this now as i'm off to bed early after a few awful nights with ds2.
happy new year

Chocol8 Fri 31-Dec-04 19:25:04

That's lovely Meea. Wishing a very Happy and healthy New Year to all you lovely Mumsnetters.

Totally agree with those who have said that MN is their lifeline - it is mine too, so glad I discovered it.

Thoughts also to the victims of tsunami.

DingleAlltheWay Fri 31-Dec-04 19:54:29

Happy New Year eveyone!
Feeling rather down, worried about my mum,not in the mood to celebrate the New Year in!
I only discovered MN in August, so cheers! and here's to a full year of wonderful MN support
Thank you, love Dingle.xx

onlyjoking Fri 31-Dec-04 21:32:36

happy new year to all, may our little ones sleep well and behave all year, i wish !

DingDongDinosaurOnHigh Sat 01-Jan-05 11:33:59

Happy New Year everybody, and may all our children get what they need and deserve in 2005.

Dingle, hope you feel better soon.

JaysMumWantsaSilentNight Sat 01-Jan-05 13:50:53

Wishing each and Everyone Of You

A Very Happy New Year

May You all Be Blessed With The Things You Desire......
Peace, Happiness and Health

and A Few Full Nights Sleep!!!!!!!

chonky Sat 01-Jan-05 17:51:19

Happy New Year everyone, and thanks for all your support over the past six months.

Like the card meea , hope you get some kip tonight.
Dingle, hugs to you {{{}}}

Thecattlearemerloting Sat 01-Jan-05 18:46:33

Thank you all for your support in 2004 - it means so much. Wishing you love and peace in 2005.

Blossomhill Sat 01-Jan-05 18:59:28

I too wanted to wish you all a very happy new year. I'd just like to echo what everyone else has said about how supportive sn has been to me. I have learnt a lot from you all and for that I really appreciate it.
So thanks a lot Blossomhillxxx
Looking forward to the next meet up. The only problem was it wasn't long enough. Have to re-think so we can meet for longer!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now