More House, Frensham

(2 Posts)
mrstumble40 Wed 02-Sep-20 16:34:39

Does anyone have any first hand experience of More House please? My 8 year old son is newly diagnosed with autism, highly functioning but with social communication difficulties. He has struggled in state education for years and on reading about More House I have been blown away by how amazing it sounds. Is it really that amazing?
We would have to move house as we are currently 90 miles away but I’m fully prepared to do so if it helps my son settle amongst his peers, make friends and reach his potential. All experiences, good or bad, would be gratefully received. Thank you so much 😊

OP’s posts: |
Johnny1963 Thu 03-Sep-20 12:57:11

Following as we're in the same boat. Currently appealing a rubbish EHCP to give mainstream a final shot but love the look of More House. We're nervous about moving areas and having to start the assessment process with a new LA again.

DS is bright but has v poor social communication and while he's thrived at homeschooling I'm not sure he'll continue making progress back in school. Local options aren't great so need to start planning ahead for secondary.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in