Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

i am so so proud of my three kids

(14 Posts)
onlyjoking9329 Wed 12-Sep-07 22:06:40

just wanted to say just how proud i am, DS has started at his sisters SN school and he has just taken it in his stride.
i went into the kids SN school today and quickly lost count of how many staff told me what a joy it was to have my three kids at there school and what a shining example they are to us grin
i love my kids. and it is so nice to see that school see just how lovely they all are.

ShinyHappySchmooo Wed 12-Sep-07 22:07:32

Thats fab OJ Good on them.. and you xx

magsi Wed 12-Sep-07 22:08:26

Great stuff........its what parenting is all about isn't it grin

Aero Wed 12-Sep-07 22:11:51

What a lovely post oj. Your children are truly very special and a credit to you.

I haven't posted on your threads, but think of you often and it's lovely to see a post like this - you have every right to be a very proud Mum. smile

onlyjoking9329 Wed 12-Sep-07 22:16:56

They are great kids really and despite the chaos around them they just carry on being great. it is so much better now they are at the same school. i put them on the school bus at 8.30 and fetch them again at 4pm and they are all happy grin

Dinosaur Wed 12-Sep-07 22:18:14

smile

sphil Wed 12-Sep-07 22:50:30

That's great OJ - what a positive post. I really hoped it was you when I read the thread title.

Christie Wed 12-Sep-07 23:13:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

onlyjoking9329 Thu 13-Sep-07 00:13:37

Thanks,it is a lovely school i try to spend time there when i can and as a Gov that can be a lot of time, steve has had two good days but he is not looking forward to the chemo/radio

eidsvold Thu 13-Sep-07 03:27:25

oj - that is brilliant to hear about your gorgeous children. It is always lovely when someone else sees the amazing children that we see. I have not posted on your other threads re your dh/p but wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts.

onlyjoking9329 Thu 13-Sep-07 10:29:13

it is lovely to hear the good stuff. thanks for your good wishes. i must get around to putting new school photo on profile. i have just thought this year we will get a school photo with all three on for the first time, mind you getting all three to look the right way, not pull funny faces will be lots of fun!

Peachy Thu 13-Sep-07 10:32:02

They're a credit to you, and they are because of you and Steve, well done

jenk1 Thu 13-Sep-07 11:16:20

oj, what lovely news, you must be so proud, i can only echo what peachy has said -that its down to you and your DH that your children are 3 special/lovely kids.

coppertop Thu 13-Sep-07 11:28:58

That's wonderful news about your 3 and their school. I'm glad ds has settled in so well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now