Erb’s Palsy?

(3 Posts)
BlueMoon1103 Sun 08-Sep-19 09:36:47

Basically I work in SEN so feel I should know this but wanted to ask you lovely people.

My DS is showing signs of Erb’s palsy. What do I do? Do I contact the HV? The GP? Mind’s gone blank now it’s my own child!

OP’s posts: |
KissyThief Sun 08-Sep-19 19:48:11

I don’t know what erbs palsy is but I’d talk the health visitor, make sure they know you work with SEN and see what they say. I needed to go to the gp for a referral for my lo. But I don’t really think there is a right way to do things but to raise the concerns you have.

Stay strong mama.

BlueMoon1103 Sun 08-Sep-19 20:36:06

Thank you, I’ll start with that! It’s damage to the nerves that control the arm.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in