Is that when his award ends?
They'll send the forms out about 2-3 months in advance so you can fill them out properly with help and get them back in time to be assessed without any disruption to the moneyflow if you get his DLA awarded again.
Got that? I'm not sure I did and I wrote it!!
Yes that's perfect thanks, she will be able to help, I was going to ask Parent Partnership to help but never spoken to them before and HV has helped so much with both DS2 and DD's problems she knows us inside out iyswim.
That's the risk we had to take - we were advised to fill in our renewal forms about 6 months early because there was a big backlog this time last year ( or so they said ), and we wanted to make sure there was no break in our award..... but on the other hand if they decide to reduce or stop your award on the basis of what you say now then they would probably do it straight away.
If you are confident that there won't be a negative change then I would go ahead and do it early to be on the safe side.
We get Higher rathe at the moment and I donlt think that will change as the factors that make it high have not changed, I am hoping this time though to get a mobility award which you cannot get until they are 5 so it may be best to fill it in but wait to send it in then until his birthday.
i have tried several times and i keep being told to wait until he is 5, it's only feb so i may as well wait i can't be bothered fighting now and then it to be reviewed and maybe another fight on my hands. They do sound very similar.