Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Wahaay! DS2 Just sat on the loo!

(7 Posts)
mymatemax Mon 23-Jul-07 21:16:25

He was shouting for me when I went to get him said eh had done a poo. Checked his nappy & nothing so asked if he wanted to sit on the loo. Yes please he said.
So I sat him on, he was obviously nervous but excited, he didn't produce anything but was sooo pleased with himself for trying.
He's almost 5 & up to now has had huge toilet phobia so this is a big breakthrough, what a brave boy

magsi Mon 23-Jul-07 21:23:37

Fantastic news, well done to your ds2. My ds1 is 5 and hates sitting on the loo. Although he will wee, he hasn't done a poo yet. I have spent ages pursuading him to do one. I have even said that if he does one, I will jump up and down till my head hits the ceiling which he promptly laughed so much he cryed!! I am sure it won't be long before you get that prezzie!

2shoes Mon 23-Jul-07 21:38:55

well done to him

mymatemax Mon 23-Jul-07 22:00:34

Thanks, i'm a proper proud mummy at the moment, he has been weeing standing up lately but will only use loos he's familiar with, normally he is so overwhelmed with fear at the thought of sitting on the toilet - I don't know what made the difference tonight, maybe he won't be starting school in nappies after all.
lol at your jumping mags, i'd need the nappy if i tried that.

ladygrinningsoul Mon 23-Jul-07 23:00:35

Oh, brilliant news, you must be really proud.

mummytosteven Tue 24-Jul-07 20:10:49

great news my mate.

Dinosaur Wed 25-Jul-07 08:37:19

That's really good !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now