Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Just wanted to say thanks- enhanced tax credits...!

(5 Posts)
lourobert Tue 17-Jul-07 20:53:35

It was on here the other day that I read that if you were in receipt of higher rate DLA then yuo were entitled to more tax credits. Well I telephoned though and are going to receive some back dated money from when my ds first recieved DLA- what a little bonus huh....!!!

These are the things that we should be told about and not hear through someone on a forum.

But whoever it was that mentioned it, thanks very much and all of all .

theheadgirl Tue 17-Jul-07 21:20:43

Ahh, lourobert! Love the latest photo of king louis STANDING UP! And he has loads of hair!

lourobert Wed 18-Jul-07 20:31:41

The boy has masses and masses of hair- I love it....Hes doing well with the standing frame too, actually think he enjoys it. he started sitting alone soon after being introduced to it!!

FioFioJane Wed 18-Jul-07 20:33:30

he is lovely

and you will get a nice sum! we were underpaid for years because of this but they backdated it without question. I remember not even getting a letter and going to my bank to find thousands () in it. I nearly fell over. I then went inside the bank and asked them what the hell was going on!

lourobert Wed 18-Jul-07 20:38:01

It wont be that much as it only been since last october but a little extra to take to dorset on holiday with us.....if my ds has his way it will all go on ice cream...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now