Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

sorry i've been away so long, but desperately need some advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(3 Posts)
butty Thu 12-Jul-07 22:01:29

Hi all, hope you all okay and keeping ure chins up??

it's prob been a year since i been on properly, but i intend to be on more often now that i've finished my first year studying and have finally got rid of the partner from hell!!!!!!!!!!

My probs at the mo are with chloe, after all the battles to get help, dylans consultant has taken her on and dx'd her as having aspects of ADHD, ODD, Autism and an attatchment problem with myself

Firstly need to know if anyone knows wot an apparant attatchment problem is and secondly, she has been prescribed with METHYLPHENIDATE to be taken 3 times a day!!!

I've never heard of it and was wandering if anyone has had any experience with it???

Would be extremely grateful for any advice that could be offered.

Butty. xxxx

sarah293 Thu 12-Jul-07 22:16:12

Message withdrawn

butty Thu 12-Jul-07 22:36:23

No, we been awaiting dx for 3 years, and she is still on waiting list to see the pshychologist!!!!!!!!

Thing is that she aint clingy with me, so i dont understand wot he maeans by attatchment, if anything, she cant wait to getr away from me!!!!

She attention seeks constantly although at times i relate this tto the fact that her brother has GDD, hypotonia, Ataxia and learning difficulties for which he attends a special needs school.

Butty.xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: