Ehcp tribunal

(3 Posts)
MissContrary Thu 15-Nov-18 14:27:23

Can anyone give me any advice/tips about an appeal to name an sen school? Our council have named mainstream but we have reports to say sen is more appropriate, which of course they have ignored.

There are only two appropriate schools. The one we want is an Independent. Cost wise I suspect it will be very similar to the other LA maintained school and the LA school is double the journey time so more travel expenses.

I don't want to mess this up at Tribunal. What do i need to do to ensure I have a water tight case for sen school and the independent we would like? What do I need to watch the council for?? Thank you

OP’s posts: |
Ellie56 Fri 16-Nov-18 22:38:28

I would contact IPSEA:

And we were advised by solicitors to appeal Parts B and F as well as the placement.

Miscible Fri 16-Nov-18 23:44:04

Get SOS SEN's booklet on appealing - very user-friendly and helpful:

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in