Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Playgroups for special needs children in North Belfast?

(3 Posts)
Lavoie Wed 11-Oct-17 12:49:30

Hi,
I was wondering if any of the Northern Irish mummies living in North Belfast are around and could help me with some info. I have a specific question about the available playgroups or toddler groups for SN children in the area - North Belfast or nearby. My child has developmental delay and would benefit from interacting with other kids and playing somewhere else other than home too. He has his therapies run inside the house and all is going great under that aspect. It is just the social interaction that we would like to cover. I would be very grateful if someone had any insight in that. Thank you.

Allthewaves Sun 22-Oct-17 23:39:17

Do you have a sure start near you? It's been a few years but I got some recommendations from Twinbrook sure start - useful for linking into other services. HV also got me into a group in poleglass that was invite only for toddlers with suspected sn but that was at least 3+ yrs.

If you have a car I think funtastics in carryduff do an asd night.

Allthewaves Sun 22-Oct-17 23:41:34

www.senac.co.uk/useful-links

senac is very good and may be able to point you in right direction

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: