Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Cloth Training pants for 5 year olds

(2 Posts)
deeedeee Mon 29-May-17 15:42:14

Does anyone know any where that sells nice cloth training pants for 5 year olds and up? My five year old girl is still struggling with using the loo :-(

gigglingHyena Sun 04-Jun-17 10:37:09

www.eric.org.uk/shop sell some and I think www.fledglings.org.uk/ may do as well.

motherease do some bedwetter pants for older children, although I would say they are quite bulky once you get past the toddler sizes. Not ideal for all day wear. www.thenappylady.co.uk/trainer-pants/motherease-bedwetter-pants.html

With my skinny one I got away with pocket nappies, just on a loose setting when potty training, she was able to pull them up and down fairly easily. With my late trainer though coordination issues meant that didn't work. www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatalog/xl-fuzzi-bunz-old-style-20xlfb.html.

Having used cloth from newborn I think it was probably around 5 - 6 that I gave up, the bulkyness needed to be absorbent enough was becoming a bit much. They also seemed to get much stinkier after a certain age, so washing them and actually getting them dry was becoming challenging too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now