Cloth Training pants for 5 year olds

(2 Posts)
deeedeee Mon 29-May-17 15:42:14

Does anyone know any where that sells nice cloth training pants for 5 year olds and up? My five year old girl is still struggling with using the loo :-(

OP’s posts: |
gigglingHyena Sun 04-Jun-17 10:37:09

www.eric.org.uk/shop sell some and I think www.fledglings.org.uk/ may do as well.

motherease do some bedwetter pants for older children, although I would say they are quite bulky once you get past the toddler sizes. Not ideal for all day wear. www.thenappylady.co.uk/trainer-pants/motherease-bedwetter-pants.html

With my skinny one I got away with pocket nappies, just on a loose setting when potty training, she was able to pull them up and down fairly easily. With my late trainer though coordination issues meant that didn't work. www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatalog/xl-fuzzi-bunz-old-style-20xlfb.html.

Having used cloth from newborn I think it was probably around 5 - 6 that I gave up, the bulkyness needed to be absorbent enough was becoming a bit much. They also seemed to get much stinkier after a certain age, so washing them and actually getting them dry was becoming challenging too.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in