Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Personal budget

(2 Posts)
Lauder123 Thu 18-May-17 13:07:42

Should I request this information for an EHCP - seems to be something that is up to me to decide.

Haveasay Fri 19-May-17 23:05:57

You could ask for the information. The local authority should advise you whether your child would qualify, but personal budgets are available in very limited circumstances.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: