Feeling so lonely 😡

(3 Posts)
abc12345 Mon 01-May-17 09:20:46

Your husband sounds horrible. He's obviously not coping and he's taking you down with him.
Why not try something like riding for the disabled www.rda.org.uk it would be great for your son and you might find a nice group of understanding adults in the same situation...

zzzzz Sun 30-Apr-17 22:16:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

peppajay Sun 30-Apr-17 20:25:07

I feel so lonely. My marriage is over but husband refuses to move out. The behaviour of the children is the problem. My son has ASD but hubby doesn't beleive in it. I have tried to get him involved in diagnosis process have printed out loads of literature for him and even signed us up for a parenting course but he refuses to accept any of it. I actually suspect he is on the spectrum. He refuses to ever look after the children so I NEVER get a break. We have no family close by and I hate asking friends to help as my son can be such hard work. My DH refuses to even step out of the house with DS as he is an embarrassment to him. Over the last few years i have lost lots of friends due to letting people down at the last minute. Sometimes when I go out with my son He can be so good but other times he is a nightmare I never used to worry or get embarrassed but we are never asked to go anywhere with friends any more. I literally have no one. I rely on books and tv somi can lose myself in another world.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in