Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Clairescourt VS Maltmans Green VS State School ST PAULS AT WOOBURN GREEN

(4 Posts)
DianaPalmer Fri 31-Mar-17 12:03:12

I am at full time work and so is my husband. We live near Wooburn Green in South Bucks. We have only 1 D and she starts school this year! We are torn between State VS Private and then if private which one is best?

Our main concern is that we may not have enough time to pick her from school, so she will be with a childminder. She however is in full time nursery now since she was 7 months. She is very able, already read and write and counts and writes till 100. D is very keen to make friends and good in swimming and music.

Money is obviously a factor for going private but we can support her at primary school. But the dilemma is, if the money spent will be worth the value? If we go the private route, which school will be good for her? Are requirement is aftercare and a school that is academically challenging to keep up with her curiosity and inclination for learning.

Any thoughts on whether an outstanding state school like st pauls Wooburn green + childminder+ private tuitions OR Maltmans green OR Claires court will be good match?

We looked t Claires court only for the after care, holiday classes and coaches. Not sure about how good the school is.

Friolero Fri 31-Mar-17 13:52:26

Did you mean to post this in special needs children?

DianaPalmer Fri 31-Mar-17 14:11:40

Oops no, this is a mistake, I am not familiar with mumsnet much!

Friolero Fri 31-Mar-17 18:19:56

You can report it and ask to have it moved to primary education as you're unlikely to get any replies here smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now