Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Public behaviour question? (hfa/sensory/aspergers)

(5 Posts)
Blossom4538 Fri 24-Feb-17 19:08:45

Anyone's little ones behave like they want others attention and then when they do, actually HATE or feel uncomfortable being looked at and get a little stroppy/make stroppy or rude remarks loudly in response.

Also, seem younger than there age, quite lively, fidgety and say slightly rude or innapropriate words out loud, say in a coffee shop. Not in a Tourette's/tic kind of way, just lots of it. Kind of things she knows is not appropriate, and showing underwear, talking about bits and others appearances, bodily functions, smells - v loudly etc!! (DD almost 6).

Also, sometimes slightly erratic in shops and you feel like you have to watch her every move as she can dart here and there, almost like a younger child. Worse after sugar, quote sensitive to it.

And lots and lots of loud talking....

Any of this seem familiar or just our crazy (but lovely) little one!!!! grinwink

Blossom4538 Fri 24-Feb-17 19:08:56

Also interrupts!!

Blossom4538 Mon 27-Feb-17 19:18:12

No-one?? grinshock

Also, emotions? DD has clear anxiety butdo u find your little ones easily get over excited and that develops into bad behaviour/meltdown.

Dd had good day at school, we gave her a little celebratory tea party which was lovely and her behaviour has been crazy/naughty all evening. Then aggressive towards us.
I like to let her havetreats but she seems v sensitive to sugar too.

crazybat Mon 27-Feb-17 22:50:00

My son behaves very inappropriately! We have to go to family change room as he shouts look at my sexy willy!! Etc its hard in public at times but he mostly runs away and hides sad

scrabble1 Tue 28-Feb-17 12:05:49

Hi yes my son is 10 and has always been a handful. Adhd and complex traits with social communication problems. If things don't go his way he will be difficult and then even worse if given attention. He over reacts and mis reads other kids signals. At the climbing centre he plays like a much younger child in play area and gets rude/snappy if asked to call down. Not found a solution yet! His brain goes into overload.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now