Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Ds2

(3 Posts)
ilovesprouts Tue 17-Jan-17 19:18:44

My ds2 in ten I've just split up with my fiancé after 2 years (sad) ds2 had a really good bond with him) but since then he been violent to me kicking hitting me to the point of leaving bruises don't get any respite at all can I get any help from anyone so I can get a break.im heartbroken as it is loosing my bloke sometimes don't want to be here any more 😰.

Shootingstar2289 Wed 18-Jan-17 12:46:56

Oh I feel for you. It is a big change for your son. Two years must of felt like a long time for your son to have your fiancé around and then suddenly not to be around. I assume he has special needs, if you have posted on the SN children board?

Can your ex fiancé not see your son occasionally?

I have a five year old son with ASD with my ex and an 18 month old son my partner. My son and my partner have an incredible bond and my partner treats him as his own. We have discussed 'what if' we split. He said he would still see him but I know it's not always as easy as that is it.

I'm sure your son will adapt. I don't know what to suggest on the violence, sorry. But I didn't want to read & run.

Good luck!

ilovesprouts Wed 18-Jan-17 19:37:33

Sorry he's not ds2 dad.his sperm doner not seen his son for over two years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now