Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Yay! She's acheiver of the week!

(9 Posts)
theheadgirl Fri 23-Feb-07 16:20:33

DD3 has come home today with a "well done" sticker, and in her home/school book her teacher writes that Issy signed "hello" in response to it being signed to her. I'm so proud!
She stopped using signs and seemed to regress at 3 and a half, when it became clear she had ASD as well as Downs, but at 6 years, she's started to use some signs again, which is fantastic

nikkie Fri 23-Feb-07 16:38:29

lovely

That's brill THG!

DS came home with two stickers on his bash hat.. (pretective helmet).. "I did well in maths" and "I have hurt myself" (with a first aid sign!! )

coppertop Fri 23-Feb-07 16:43:55

Fantastic news! Well done to dd3.

coppertop Fri 23-Feb-07 16:46:42

Crossed posts!! Obviously didn't think it was good news that Shiny's ds hurt himself.

saintmaybe Fri 23-Feb-07 16:47:31

Yay!

2shoesisinvisible Fri 23-Feb-07 17:05:31

well done to your dd.

theheadgirl Fri 23-Feb-07 17:08:55

thank you everyone - she's obviously a flippin' genius! and well done to your boy SHPHH, hope he's OK.

LOL there was no evidence of injury whatsoever.. it's not even written in his home/school book so it must of been one of his many minor bumps or scrapes that happens all day every day, but thanks for your concern!

Makaton is wonderful isn't it! Well done Issy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now