Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.


(4 Posts)
diamondmoon Thu 01-Sep-16 08:34:32

Do you know if child has E H C P and then moves to another county can that be transferred or would it need to be done again by new county council? Thanks

Frusso Thu 01-Sep-16 08:58:31

If the echp is already in place then it just transfers. New county then takes on responsibility for it and does annual reviews.

diamondmoon Thu 01-Sep-16 13:22:22

Thank you x

JudyCoolibar Sat 03-Sep-16 14:27:32

The new county has a choice - either it just takes over the EHCP as is, or it can decide to do a review and change it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now