Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Can someone please recommend a paediatric speech therapist in London?

(2 Posts)
DaffyDodo Mon 04-Jul-16 20:14:06

Preferably south London? Need to go private but don't know where to start, any recommendations very much appreciated!

Sausagepickle123 Mon 04-Jul-16 23:08:17

We use The Children's place. They are based in central London but will travel. There are plenty of others I am sure - have heard of people using Kikis clinic, Ruth Jacobs clinic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now