Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Education, Health and care needs assessment

(3 Posts)
reader108 Sat 02-Jul-16 20:11:37

Has anyone filled the parent/carer contribution form in for one of these? Getting bogged down. How much detail? Is it like DLA application worst day ever?

Ineedmorepatience Sun 03-Jul-16 13:46:00

You should be able to get an independent supporter to help you with the form or a key worker.

Try googling SEND Independent Supporter and your LA .

Good luck 💐

reader108 Sun 03-Jul-16 21:37:13

Thank you. School gave me the form Thursday, and need it back Tuesday. I've done it now didn't know how much detail to put, but time pressures helped solve that one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now