Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Nappies for 6yo

(4 Posts)
Greenyogagirl Wed 15-Jun-16 19:29:33

Please help, my ds is 6yo and still in nappies at night and occasional days. He's quite tall at 4ft something and stocky and I'm struggling to get nappies that fit. He had washable nappies xxl but they're too small now. Pampers biggest size or their pull ups fit better but don't hold much and I still end up washing and drying his bedding every morning. So any tried and tested for older kids??

MrsNutella Wed 15-Jun-16 19:56:35

Not tried and tested but if you are on Facebook have a look for some "cloth bum" groups. I have heard of work at home Mum's (WAHM) who make much larger cloth nappies. I'm sure I read about someone who was investigating it for an adult relative.

Otherwise.... Ask at a pharmacy, GP or somewhere? They must be out there.

Greenyogagirl Wed 15-Jun-16 20:04:48

Ooh thank you I will do!
I've asked at gp and he just says 'he'll get there' and 'use bigger nappies' which is very helpful!

MrsNutella Wed 15-Jun-16 20:07:30

Also the nappy lady is on Facebook and is bound to have contacts, or contacts who have contacts IYSWIM (at least I hope she does, she is pretty awesome).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now