Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

grant for garden fence?

(2 Posts)
AgnesDiPesto Sat 21-May-16 12:39:34

Has anyone got funding for a garden fence e.g. from family fund, cerebra etc. They say they don't cover home improvements but this is more about providing a safe play area (our neighbour has just cut down his hedge / trees leaving a massive gap through which DS could escape).

boobybum Sun 22-May-16 08:17:52


No personal experience but I think a Disabled Facilities Grant may cover this. Your local council should be able to advise you (although it may be up to you to tell them what you are entitled to as they can sometimes try to fob you off!).

Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now