Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Slightly nervous/worried? Don't know what to expect.

(8 Posts)
Judgeaway Wed 27-Apr-16 06:55:20

So got my Ds 3yrs first 1:1 appoinment this morning with the phsycologist. We've seen him before at the mpact, but there was a lot of professionals there. This is the final part of his asmpact before we have the big meeting and get his final diagnosis. I just don't know what to expect, and feeling quite nervous, sailed through the rest don't know what is wrong with me today.

stillstandingatthebusstop Wed 27-Apr-16 08:41:06

Good luck this morning. thanks

Judgeaway Wed 27-Apr-16 09:25:31

Thankyou say waiting but apparently pre school was suppose to be here but wasn't invited

stillstandingatthebusstop Wed 27-Apr-16 09:31:57

Got more time now. I didn't want to leave your post unanswered before.

Hope the meeting goes ok - and goes ahead if they haven't invited pre school. I hope the meeting is useful. Give yourself time to reflect and recover afterwards. thanks

Judgeaway Wed 27-Apr-16 15:44:33

Thankyou it went well so hard when he wanted me to explain everything that's wrong with him, I just wanted to say nothing he's perfect in his own way. Said we should have his meeting end of May which will give us our diagnosis but he said in his proffessional opinion Ds is autistic

stillstandingatthebusstop Wed 27-Apr-16 19:25:39

Glad to hear it went well. It sounds stressful. I hope you were ready for the diagnosis/professional opinion. And I hope you're doing something nice after such a day. thankschocolate

Bananasinpyjamas1 Wed 27-Apr-16 19:39:45

flowers

Judgeaway Thu 28-Apr-16 08:25:30

Yes was ready for it but still havnt been given the formal diagnosis it never seems to end. We did we went out for some lunch and to the park. Then we had a movie night when I picked my eldest Ds up from school Thankyou for the support smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now