Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Does anyone know what this means (iep related)

(4 Posts)
elliejjtiny Wed 24-Feb-16 14:10:29

I know it's not called an iep anymore but I can't remember what it's called now, SEN something. Anyway, DS4 is 2y 8m. On his iep it says that he gets high needs funding at preschool and then it says EAG DD2. Does anyone know what that means as I forgot to ask the preschool and I won't see them again until next Tuesday.

zzzzz Wed 24-Feb-16 14:13:24

I think there are still iep s ?

Do you mean A statement which is changed to an EHCP?

PolterGoose Wed 24-Feb-16 14:23:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

elliejjtiny Wed 24-Feb-16 14:50:56

Thanks. zzzzz Just checked and it's a SEN support plan. poltergoose thankyou, I think I get it now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now