Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Can recommend a private doctor who is able to diagnose Asperges in women over 18+?

(7 Posts)
Sprinklelights Tue 22-Dec-15 17:11:49


Waitingforsherlock Wed 23-Dec-15 21:47:59

I think that The Lorna Wing Centre in Bromley probably can. Certainly experts in diagnosing in girls so I'm sure they would be able to diagnose women too.

Sprinklelights Wed 23-Dec-15 23:35:42

Thanks! Getting privately assessed at the Lorna wing is just too expensive, looking for somewhere more cheaper.

nickelbabe Wed 23-Dec-15 23:38:46

Sprinkle is there any reason why you need private?
Is it because of the nhs waiting list?

It's just that the nhs is starting to put more emphasis on assessing adults now, especially women, so you'll be ablr to get a referral through the gp

Sprinklelights Thu 24-Dec-15 00:39:10

nickel because NHS waiting times are so long sad.

nickelbabe Thu 24-Dec-15 16:03:00

It's frustrating isn't it!
It's two years down here in kent.

Get yourself on the waiting list anyway, because it might help. If you get a private diagnosis first then it might help you get an nhs diagnosis.

ProudAS Wed 30-Dec-15 08:00:58

I went through the NAS - not cheap but highly recommended

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: