Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

LAs investigation into DS schools non compliance to statement

(3 Posts)
2boysnamedR Tue 15-Dec-15 20:07:51

They offered to come out my house a good 20 mile drive from the office. Spent well over a hour in my house ( all off their own back) then didn't actually address the only current thing ignored by the school ( as stated in the tribunal desision).

I think these people would make good priministers .....

"So Ds isn't gettin his piss poor allocated ta hours"
...."good news 2boys I can indeed confirm that Tesco all bran is in fact all bran with nothing else added. I hope this settles your mind on your choice of breakfast sons education"

Ffs!

Dipankrispaneven Tue 15-Dec-15 21:51:38

So did they agree to do anything about the TA hours? If they won't, I suggest you write to them telling them if it's not sorted out you will have to take judicial review proceedings.

2boysnamedR Tue 15-Dec-15 23:20:41

When they came to my house they did. But after their "investigation" it wasn't one of the covered points. I replied saying what was the outcome of the TA hours but no reply so far or acknowledgment.

I wouldn't JR as it scared the life out of me last time I did a JR. Plus his statement is non funded so it states " access to 13 hours of TA" there's no 1:1 - she just to be in the room. She is in the room less than 12 hours. However it's not worth going all out with a JR for such weak provision.

My indi EP said in his report ( after I asked him to state needed TA 1:1) 20-25 hours then backtracked in the hearing so he got nothing more at appeal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now