Please can someone advise me about referring DS (14) for a Dyspraxia assessment

(4 Posts)
josben Thu 03-Dec-15 22:50:53

What should i do- do i go through the school or GP?


OP’s posts: |
LIZS Thu 03-Dec-15 22:55:03

GP unless school have more direct access to paed/ed psych/ot.

josben Thu 03-Dec-15 23:11:25

I don't think so - i will make an appointment at the GO tomorrow - thanks

OP’s posts: |
2boysnamedR Fri 04-Dec-15 23:56:39

Go to ideally see a Ocupational therapist - but you might to go via a peadiatric dr which could possible be two long waits.

OT wait here is now 26 months! I was told it was 16 months and a complaint moved us up a bit

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in