Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

We needed a change of scenery today!

(13 Posts)
Ineedmorepatience Wed 10-Jun-15 16:59:42

And how lovely it was! Got Dd3 on her bike and I had a lovely walk!

There has to be more to life than fighting for yrs and yrs to ram that square peg into that round hole!!

I think we have reached the end of a very complex relationship with a system that doesnt allow for square pegs!

Icimoi Wed 10-Jun-15 17:01:18

Where is that? It's so beautiful.

Ineedmorepatience Wed 10-Jun-15 17:11:55

AH HAAA!! Ici if I told you I would have to kill you wink

Ineedmorepatience Thu 11-Jun-15 21:52:23

I was joking grin

PolterGoose Fri 12-Jun-15 07:32:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Ineedmorepatience Fri 12-Jun-15 08:37:15

Yes polter I am currently texting her absence due to anxiety everyday!!

School have offered a meeting but not until the 25th because they are "too busy with transitions!"

So much has come to light during and after the tribunal that I really dont want her back there!

We are worried about the LA refusing to write the statement though if we de register sad

Some of the lovely Geese and IPSEA have been helping us but I need to try to ring today to get further advice!!

She is happy and relaxed!! We are stressed out, trying to juggle work and worried about the LA 's dirty tricks department sad

PolterGoose Fri 12-Jun-15 08:45:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

2boysnamedR Fri 12-Jun-15 09:25:26

Your doing the right thing. Mental health it seems isn't isn't easily fixed once broke

Ineedmorepatience Fri 12-Jun-15 13:27:41

I agree 2boys I have family members who have struggled with their MH most of their adult lives! I will do my damndest to make sure Dd3 doesnt follow them sad

ouryve Fri 12-Jun-15 13:32:52

That's beautiful,Ineed You can't underestimate the restorative power of quiet green-ness.

DS1 often goes here with school on options afternoon and sometimes for outdoor ed. Loves it.

Ineedmorepatience Fri 12-Jun-15 14:11:43

Thats lovely too ourve, it was just so lovely and quiet smile

ChowNowBrownCow Fri 12-Jun-15 15:05:37

Hi Ineed, I'm new to how the system works and exhausted by it already ! I have on rare occasions kept ds home if he's been really anxious or tired, it's restorative and enjoyable to touch base with just me,him and the dog. It looks beautiful wherever your pic was taken and I'm pleased you both enjoyed it.

Ineedmorepatience Fri 12-Jun-15 16:30:06

Thanks chow (love the name by the way!) We did have a lovely time smile

We have been stuck in the system for 8 yrs and are pretty much done with it now!

I hope you are able to negotiate the system quicker than we did!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now