Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

I will not my verdict until two months post tribunal!

(7 Posts)
2boysnamedR Mon 12-Jan-15 12:00:17

The panel is meeting at the end of this month then it's a two week wait from then! How can this be fair? How will they even remember what we said two months on? Surely this opens the whole thing up for furter appeal?

Disappointed does not cover it! The whole system is p taking joke and my kid is the joke in all of this.

Fuming!!!

bjkmummy Mon 12-Jan-15 12:24:12

im fuming for you 2boys ! that is ridiculous - they have no idea just how blooming stressful it is and whilst they delay stuff leaves you and more importantly your child in absolute limbo!!!!!

wasuup2014 Mon 12-Jan-15 13:31:21

Disgraceful sad

billiejeanbob Mon 12-Jan-15 13:35:22

That is disgraceful sad

senvet Mon 12-Jan-15 13:40:57

Did they sound at all apologetic? Did they give a sensible reason?
What does the Tribunal User's group say about it?

2boysnamedR Mon 12-Jan-15 14:42:15

Senvet I didn't know there was a user group - can you give me the details?

Reasons are that we had a adjourned date in oct then a full day case in dec. it went on 9-5.30 so summing up was via emailed deadline mid dec.

So reason for delay is Xmas / new year. It's bollocks because cases heard in jan will conclude before mine.

It's a utter piss take

senvet Mon 12-Jan-15 14:58:58

I will have a look for it, although it may have vanished what with austerity and all

In the meantime I am wishing you, across the ether, a pair of emotional-dungarees for the day, and something fabulously relaxing for some relief in the evening whenever you next get one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now