Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Happy new year!

(8 Posts)
2boysnamedR Wed 31-Dec-14 22:34:43

New year, same old poo. But this year my resolution is too be the most annoying sen parent ever. Revenge, it's sweet ;0)

Frizzcat Wed 31-Dec-14 23:16:56

grin very good 2boys
Happy New Year

Strongecoffeeismydrug Wed 31-Dec-14 23:58:03

Happy new year grin
(I'm already the most annoying SN parent wink,we can share medals)

2boysnamedR Thu 01-Jan-15 00:21:51

Girl got a reputation. It's only right I now I earn it. Give me your tips frizzcat

I have a good feeling about this year :0)

Frizzcat Thu 01-Jan-15 01:16:10

I think you need tips from coff

However, since you've put me on the spot 2boys I will tell you my vast quantities of prosecco induced tip for 2015 ...........

don't eat yellow snow

<does a jig out the door in the style of Riverdance>

2boysnamedR Thu 01-Jan-15 01:57:36

Lol! You need to tell my toddler that Frizz. I need someone to tell him as well that when I say "oh look a spider" it isn't a invite to pick it up and scoff it down his throat (barf!)

I have just realised I have drunk mulled wine, prosseco and ginger wine. Let's hope I don't wake up in the bath .... Again .... wink

Frizzcat Thu 01-Jan-15 02:19:34

I once (pre dc) fell asleep under the Christmas tree in what can only be assumed to be a drunken attempt at turning the fairy lights off.

Dh says that when he found me in the morning it was a like a scene from the Wizard of Oz, except I had a tree on top of me instead of a house! The fairy lights were still on.

<the river dance continues>

sweetteamum Thu 01-Jan-15 10:27:10

Happy New Year

Funnily enough, I have that very resolution as one of mine grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now