Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.


(7 Posts)
adrianna22 Mon 29-Dec-14 17:37:13

What's the company called where your able to jump in front of a Que, but in order to get the card you need to apply.

It's "go" something.


fairgame Mon 29-Dec-14 18:28:15

Where for?
Different places have their own systems.

chocnomorechoc Mon 29-Dec-14 18:36:10

as fair said. there is no universal card (at least that I know of). but there are different cards for certain places.

adrianna22 Mon 29-Dec-14 18:38:22

It's the card that you can get from your local council. Hmm- let me do a bit of digging.

fairgame Mon 29-Dec-14 18:54:13

Yes there is one that our local council does through their Aiming High team. It's called a T.I.E card but it doesn't let you que jump it just allows a carer to go in free at local places. Every council will have it own system so check on your local council website.

jomaman Mon 29-Dec-14 19:13:18

is it the 'I count' card?

adrianna22 Mon 29-Dec-14 19:39:24

Yes the 'I count' card!!! Thank-you Jomaman

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: