Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Foi or DPA?

(4 Posts)
2boysnamedR Fri 05-Dec-14 13:51:47

Ok I know it's been asked a million times before...

If I want a dump of my child's nc levels how do I get this? And sats results?

Asked the school twice but no reply, possibly as I'm public enemy number one.

I could go through his old reports but I can't get my head round how they lay it out. Nc levels are not quoted - it's all rated on scores 1-5 where 1 is needs to improve - story of his life ;0)

PolterGoose Fri 05-Dec-14 15:09:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Bilberry Fri 05-Dec-14 16:00:55

Depending whether it is a maintained school or not you can also ask for education records under seperate education legislation which is a bit quicker.

2boysnamedR Fri 05-Dec-14 16:33:00

Thanks both. It's for state. Will do that after my tribunal.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: