Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Do ever feel bad about playing your own lea game?

(12 Posts)
2boysnamedR Sun 30-Mar-14 22:59:40

I have had enough of kicking my lea wasp nest and decided tonight ( when it's late and and I not thinking straight) to send the head of the lea a really shitty email ( totally factual but patronising asking then why they don't know there arse from their elbow). A bit like they threat this "silly mummy".

I still feel I should be sucking to these people, but it didn't work. Why can they get away with getting everything wrong, break the law, deliberately mislead people and lie when I would have been sacked months ago in my job?

Are they given a sheet saying "here's what your obliged to do - so here's what you do to avoid our obligations?"

They really do detest disabled children and those children's parents. Maybe they select people based on Their disgust of equality?

zen1 Sun 30-Mar-14 23:29:34

Maybe they select people based on Their disgust of equality?

Well, they don't employ them for their innate desire to act in the best interests of the child, that much I am sure of! It is hard not to descend to their level of game playing.

salondon Sun 30-Mar-14 23:42:09

I have often wondered about this myself. And it's tax payers money they are messing about with

bjkmummy Sun 30-Mar-14 23:55:39

this is what i struggle with - they are public servants. i used to be a civil servant and if i had behaved how the LA behave i would have been sacked without question and yet the LA are allowed to get away with it - i just dont get it either not do i get why you become a teacher and then take of the senco role and then screw children over and lie and falsify documents - if i had a job where i had to do these things i would leave as i simply could not live with myself and would get no job satisfication at all

2boysnamedR Mon 31-Mar-14 00:14:56

Meeting with senco and lea tomorrow. The lea teacher is actually quite nice. I was toying with telling them I might jump off the top of the car par roof to get them to sit up and listen. Instead I think I think might just say I have to know I'm doing all I could so I don't feel feel too guilty when he grows up to be a crack head who has to mug old ladies to feed his habit.

I'm in a great mood this month. After that its portage for the baby so I can take pride in the fact baby wants to hide in the porch and try on every shoe in the house rather than engage with her.

I wish they could be me for a day.

Lets see who phones me tomorrow. I did point out that the lea don't know their own policy or how it's implemented in reality. I just want to lodge my appeal so I can breath while I wait for a date.

WetAugust Mon 31-Mar-14 01:25:54

Be careful - they are a humourless bunch of * and although you may be joking they are stupid and vindictive enough to take your joke as a threat. You could find yourself in all sorts of difficulties.
Smile sweetly but keep your real thoughts to yourself.

uggerthebugger Mon 31-Mar-14 14:15:46

What wet said. Hold your fire, don't send any intemperate e-mails. You are already doing everything in your power to help your kid, and you will, in time, get him what he needs.

But there are few things more dangerous than an unaccountable, talentless bureaucrat with financial clout. These people have scrabbled for hand-holds on the career ladder all their working lives. Many of them see no chance of alternative employment - they think they have everything to lose, and they act like demented honey badgers if cornered.

Get what you need for your DS. Breathe. Then , if time, energy and bile reserves permit, go get some fucking justice.

ouryve Mon 31-Mar-14 14:42:24

Tempting as it is to have a good strop, under the circumstances, I agree with Wet and ugger. Even if you're right, the last thing you need is to be labelled vexatious.

2tirednot2fight Mon 31-Mar-14 17:01:34

What really gets me are the ones that pretend they give a crap then stab you in the back whilst taking the funding your child comes with from their statement to shore up deficits in the school. Vexatious is a label I will have to wear because I can no longer hold back the disgust I feel at their integrity free antics. I agree with the others though their strategies are much more sensible, we parents of disabled children clearly have no right to openly question those that know what's best for our children.

2boysnamedR Mon 31-Mar-14 17:52:51

Don't worry I haven't said anything inflammatory. Just pointed out that I have asked about nil deadline over ten times over three weeks and been totally ignored. Can the answer my simple question.

If they can get me into trouble over that then it's a good job they can't read my mind as I would be faced about ten consecutive life sentences

Anyone it did no good. Seems like the head of lea has no clue either as he to ignored me

I guess they can just keep stun until my deadline to appeal has passed and they win

bochead Mon 31-Mar-14 19:04:03

My goal is to get DS to the point where HE has the skills one day to speak out about his experiences and sue the butts off them when he's old enough if he so chooses.

On REALLY bad days tbh it's the secret fantasy that has kept me going over the years.

WetAugust Mon 31-Mar-14 19:17:09

DS applied for legal aid to sue the * on his 16th birthday. We had been counting down the days. grin

The clock for an appeal does not start ticking until they formally notify you. If you want to bring pressure to bear get your Local Councillor to hasten them on your behalf.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now