Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

to think school/ la are up to something...

(3 Posts)
armani Fri 28-Mar-14 20:05:14

ok so I could just be being paranoid here but my experience with the la so far tells me otherwise!

I have my indie experts going in to school this week to assess dd for evidence for tribunal. I have previously been told by la that they are going to initiate their own assessments.
I have written to the head at school and personally handed him a letter saying that I need to be informed and asked permission before any assessment takes place from la. I asked for clarification in writing from the ht that this would be the case. its been a week and ive recieved nothing plus ht wont take or return my calls.

also I should add that previously the la have assessed dd without my permission.

am I right to be concerned?

armani Fri 28-Mar-14 20:06:07

ive also written to the la stating the same and heard nothing back.

Nennypops Fri 28-Mar-14 21:01:44

I wouldn't get paranoid about it. If you've put it in writing, they know perfectly well that all hell will break loose if they ignore you. It could just be that, at this end of the term, the head is very busy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now