Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Good News Story for the End of the Week.

(10 Posts)
OneInEight Fri 14-Mar-14 10:55:17

Panel have agreed finally to send ds2 to out of borough school almost two years to the day since he first started having major problems at school. It has been a long battle even with school(s) supporting us but finally there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Thought it might be encouraging to post this for Skylar etc who are getting battle weary.

Now all we have do is fight for ds1 but we might give ourselves this weekend off to celebrate.

OneInEight Fri 14-Mar-14 10:56:29

Forgot to say we wouldn't of got this without the brilliant advice and support posted on here so thanking everyone for that.

PolterGoose Fri 14-Mar-14 11:16:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

StarlightMcKingsThree Fri 14-Mar-14 11:49:48

Your children are lucky to have you.

Well done.

Ineedmorepatience Fri 14-Mar-14 13:08:28

Brilliant news one. We all need a good news story grin

ouryve Fri 14-Mar-14 13:27:49

It must be a week for it. Excellent news!

(Yes, DS1 has his long sought after place at you know where, too - I now have the draft statement with the school named on it, in my possession!)

OneInEight Fri 14-Mar-14 16:20:52

Well done ourvye too. Am impressed your LA acted so speedily with the draft statement - ours was reluctant to give a timescale ( which might just be because they knew we would complain again if it was not met ).

ouryve Fri 14-Mar-14 16:25:40

We have no idea of a timescale, but they seem keen to get on with it and shut me up

trulymadlydeeplyunlikeable Fri 14-Mar-14 22:53:28

Well done, great news and a boost to keep on fighting, thank you.

streakybacon Sat 15-Mar-14 13:25:18

Great news - well done you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now