Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Statutory Assessment Submission

(7 Posts)
Skylar123 Mon 24-Feb-14 22:53:11

I have sent of my submission for SA it is quite detailed and highlights areas of reports gathered over time as well as other stuff.
Should I be copying it to anyone else such as school, nhs paed, gp, autism advisory , salt?
I'm really not sure so I thought someone on here would help me. Thank you

StarlightMcKingsThree Mon 24-Feb-14 22:58:33

No. Just the LA. they will contact the others and send them whatever they ask for.

Skylar123 Mon 24-Feb-14 22:59:12

Thanks star

2boysnamedR Mon 24-Feb-14 23:07:21

I have just posted mine off as the deadline is this week. This is stressful! I just have to pray they give him a statement now. I wish I had seen the pyhsc report.

2boysnamedR Mon 24-Feb-14 23:07:40

Ps good luck!

Skylar123 Mon 24-Feb-14 23:19:06

Thanks and Good luck 2boys yours is for refusal to assess isn't it. I haven't got that far yet but it won't be long. Why haven't you seen the pysch report? Fingers X

2boysnamedR Tue 25-Feb-14 00:06:35

No we are past refusal now - they backed down once they got my tribunal attendance papers ;0)

This the end if the assessment now. Ed phyc assessed him thurs before half term so I haven't seen the report yet. I was told that he said he needs to come back and assess some more - sounds like a complex kid to me! He needs too goes lol!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now