Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

nappies for 7 year old

(7 Posts)
SJisontheway Thu 13-Feb-14 13:37:56

Dd has grown out of her size 6 nappies. She is very slim, so the smallest adult size is huge on her. Does anyone know of there is something inbetween?

NewBlueCoat Thu 13-Feb-14 13:55:15

Have you thought about using cloth? It can be a daunting thought, but once you get into the swing of it is runs smoothly, and no onward costs after the initial expense.

I struggle to find anything suitablefit wise in disposables, so just keep on using cloth (but then I always have since she was a baby, so the idea of it is not overwhelming)

autumnsmum Thu 13-Feb-14 14:09:51

Hi dd2 gets prescribed attends nappies by the nhs she is four . They are big but the tapes are quite flexible good luck

ouryve Thu 13-Feb-14 14:24:54

The XS attends slips fitted DS2 fine, when he grew out of pampers, and he's always been a skinny bean, until recently.

There is a pampers 6+, now, but it's hard to get hold of. Some of the bigger supermarkets sometimes have stock. Tesco online have stock, at the moment
www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=278213478

Libero 7 are quite nice - they're made by Tena. They seem a bit bulky after pampers and whiff a bit when they've been weed in, but work well and don't leak.
www.amazon.co.uk/Libero-Comfort-Xlarge-Nappies-15-30kg/dp/B00CGXLWWE

And, if you want a pull up, there's always drynites 4-7 or underjams M/L (I think I have the sizes matched correctly to the brands).

SJisontheway Thu 13-Feb-14 14:30:58

Thank you all so much for the information. Will check them out

boobybum Thu 13-Feb-14 18:44:37

We use the Libero size 7 nappies and pull-ups which we get from Tena Direct. Postage is free and delivery is very quick. We contacted them before we first bought any to get some free samples so that we were sure we were buying the correct size.
If you contact your local continence service (health visitor or school nurse can refer you I think) you may be eligible for free nappies.

2old2beamum Sat 15-Feb-14 16:50:54

As boobybum has said surely your daughter is entitled to pads from the NHS, DS had them just at night as he piddled the bed when he had a seizure. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now