Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Urgent help needed please. Can someone PM me that knows about disabled children's rights in the Scotland Education system?

(4 Posts)
HelpaScot Wed 28-Aug-13 13:37:35

Duplicate post. Sorry if that's not allowed. But I really need help in the next hour or so.

I can't say much on here, but I'm looking to be fully informed in the next hour or so of my child's rights in a mainstream school. I am really livid with the school's lack of support and my child is miserable. I want it sorted today.

Any links or offers of PMs would be greatly appreciated. I struggle with the PM thing, so please bear with me if you message me.

HelpaScot Wed 28-Aug-13 13:38:21

Sorry, I am a regular poster but have name changed.

TimidLivid Thu 29-Aug-13 11:14:15

look up enquire its a disability education rights service. phone them they will help and tell you exactly what to do if you are having problems with education they will even give u the contact for an advocate who can deal with the school with you. I am in west Lothian

TimidLivid Thu 29-Aug-13 11:14:47

I have used them and nearly went to tribunal with their help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now