Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Heartinthecountry! Just wondering how your dd is getting on?

(7 Posts)
RnB Wed 31-May-06 14:51:30

Message withdrawn

heartinthecountry Wed 31-May-06 16:12:29

Hello! How nice to have my own thread! I haven't been around so much lately either.

Dd is doing well generally but has had a shitty time recently with chickenpox, colds, temperatures, diaharrea (never know how to spell it). Now just found out she might have been exposed to mumps too . It's been hard work!

Did you know I am pregnant? Due at the end of July. Beginning to feel huge, waddly and v.tired. Hard work hoofing dd around too with a great big belly.

Oh dear - that all sounds a bit moaney!

How are your boys? Have you been over the Wansome lately!?

heartinthecountry Wed 31-May-06 16:22:10

Actually, a much better illustration of how dd is doing:

Yesterday I took her to the osteopath up in London and decided we would go to a cafe for lunch as a treat. She sat beautifully on the grown up chair, ate her jacket potato with a spoon all by herself, danced (well bopped in her chair) and giggled when some funky music came on, and said 'bye bye' to the whole cafe when we left.

Sounds very ordinary but that is exactly why it was so special to me... she's doing great!

RnB Thu 01-Jun-06 10:22:15

Message withdrawn

FioFio Thu 01-Jun-06 10:31:49

Message deleted

heartinthecountry Thu 01-Jun-06 13:47:30

Hi Fio - yes, she really is very sweet (most of the time!).

RnB - great that you got the school place you wanted for ds1. Hopefully he will thrive there. How was ds2 with the mumps? I am watching dd like a hawk at the moment as if she has got mumps it will be showing up any day now. Not so worried about mumps itself but complications can be nasty I think.

Yes, would be good to meet up. Maybe we'll make a summer trip to Brighton (she says ambitiously imagining train ride with dd and small baby!!).

RnB Thu 01-Jun-06 17:25:55

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: