Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

someone was trying to get funding for a trike was it misdee

(9 Posts)
2shoes Wed 24-May-06 10:57:10

can't find the thread
just spoken to Action for Kids. they help kids with mobility problems with mobility aids and trikes
help line number 0845 3000237

mizmiz Wed 24-May-06 10:57:46

Jimjams was looking...

2shoes Wed 24-May-06 11:20:46

oh well hope she see's this

moondog Wed 24-May-06 22:27:59


moondog Wed 24-May-06 22:35:33


misdee Wed 24-May-06 22:36:10

no, sparklygothkat. my sister.

Jimjamskeepingoffvaxthreads Wed 24-May-06 22:39:56

Thanks moondog and 2 shoes. 2shoes you are very kind to think of me, but ds1 doesn;t have mobility problems (more legging it off at high speed into traffic problems ) The trike (TomCat) is excellent for people who do have mobility problems though so this might be of use to someone else. The TomCat people have suggested I apply to the eliefar foundation who partially fund equipment for severely disabled individuals so I will try them.

Many thanks though......

2shoes Wed 24-May-06 22:42:45

might be worth a call though as I might have got it wrong.

Jimjamskeepingoffvaxthreads Wed 24-May-06 22:47:57

I will do, or I'll look them up on the internet.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: