Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

social services disability

(3 Posts)
Crawling Thu 16-May-13 12:54:34

Im told im being referred to social services as im disabled with two disabled dc. Im told Its so they can help what help can they offer?

AgnesDiPesto Thu 16-May-13 13:56:09

Leaflet on disabled child assessment here

Crawling Thu 16-May-13 14:02:39

Thank You.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: