Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

If there's no plan B school what next?

(3 Posts)
flowwithit Fri 03-May-13 11:40:40

What happens if other schools in the area are unsuitable no independent and this one is failing too.
We are having SA but I'm not sure if we will get statement and if not the current school is unsupportive. There is no plan b anymorehmm my Ds is 12 and would not cope with home school as even though he is HFA he needs a lot of explanation and guidance with instructions. I wouldn't be a good teacher!
Should I be doing anything else? Move house? I know others on here have done that. Did it work out?

Scottishdancer Fri 03-May-13 12:15:33

Sorry I can't give any advice, but we are in the same situation . just want to offer support and hoping someone will come along with some advice.

flowwithit Fri 03-May-13 16:48:27

Thanks scottishdancer sorry to hear you are having this problem too I think we are not the only ones as well! I feel like I am wandering round in circles never getting anywhere. All of my ds primary school classmates are making good progress and seem so grown up I feel like we have just stopped getting anywhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now