Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Education specialists please, TIA.

(7 Posts)
devientenigma Mon 29-Apr-13 21:49:42

If possible and link has worked, TIA.

lougle Mon 29-Apr-13 22:36:05

The link doesn't work, dev. Can you repost?

lougle Mon 29-Apr-13 22:39:38

this is the link

Very good dancing.

What is the education part?

devientenigma Mon 29-Apr-13 22:43:34

Oops blush I am so sorry, it should not be a YouTube clip !! It was supposed to be a link to my post in SEN.

MareeyaDolores Tue 30-Apr-13 01:11:17

That made me smile

here you go

Not uncommon for education to ask health and social services to chip in towards school fees. More common with residential, but also covers complex medical needs eg on-site nurse in school with epilepsy specialism. It's called tripartite funding.

lougle Tue 30-Apr-13 07:05:15

Ahh, ok. As mareeya says, not uncommon. For example, if a child needs a waking day curriculum, Social services will be expected to contribute because they would normally provide care after school.

devientenigma Tue 30-Apr-13 07:28:32

Glad it made you laugh maree. Thanks both for the replies x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: