Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Educational psychologist

(3 Posts)
Broachingsea Sun 21-Apr-13 09:39:55

Who would you recommend for a report to look at placements for end of mainstream/secondary for a 10 year old Aspie who is not coping with the classroom or school?

Nigel1 Sun 21-Apr-13 17:48:59

Where are you in the country?
Do you intend to go to SEND?
Not all EPs are willing to go to SEND even if they have done a report.

broachingsea Sun 21-Apr-13 17:57:07

south west - would probably have to go to Tribunal

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: