Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Can you link' my family and autism' by Luke Jackson

(14 Posts)
flowwithit Mon 15-Apr-13 10:12:21

It's an old BBC documentary and I can't find how to watch it. I'd really like to see it if anyone has a link that might work please

lougle Mon 15-Apr-13 10:42:04

this?

flowwithit Mon 15-Apr-13 11:37:03

Great thanks! it won't let me watch on my iPhone but I will try on the pc latersmile

moosemama Mon 15-Apr-13 12:03:46

I can't get it to work either, even if I re-search on the site.

Have found another copy here. Unusual source but still.

zzzzz Mon 15-Apr-13 12:50:49

Neither work for me. I'm after "miracle run" if anyone knows how to find that???

lougle Mon 15-Apr-13 13:26:14

link here zzzzz, although I haven't given it a detailed read to see if it's legal :/

zzzzz Mon 15-Apr-13 14:50:46

thanks lougle I will have a snoop. I saw it years ago and only half remember it, so am curious.

jaxilon Sat 13-Jul-13 20:58:14

I have been searching for it myself as I don't have any copies and I have been teasing Joe about how he was back then. He is 20 now! Maybe I should ask the producer if she has any access to it.

Jacqui

inappropriatelyemployed Sat 13-Jul-13 22:12:11

DO! Please let us know.

jaxilon Sun 14-Jul-13 17:19:16

The only thing I could find was on the Godnet channel or something like that! I have no idea who put it on but there is only a bit of it. I look so much younger than I do now.....autistic kids and their trials have aged me :-) Hope those of you going through it with your kids are coping and your kids/young adults are thriving.

Take care Jacqui

desperatelyseekingadvice Sun 14-Jul-13 19:29:48

Hi Jacqui.
While you're 'here' I just wanted to say that Luke's book really helped ds come to term with his diagnosis. He thought Luke was really cool as he had the same interests - pens,pc's etc grin

iamshadow Sat 27-Dec-14 01:44:34

I know this thread is dead, but for the sake of having a resource linked here, the doco is up in full on Dailymotion: www.dailymotion.com/video/x153tzm_my-family-and-autism_lifestyle

movietubenow564 Wed 15-Jun-16 05:52:47

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

movietubenowinhd Wed 15-Jun-16 09:28:13

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now